|Index of Inscriptions||102-131|
|List of Cemeteries||-132|
|Location of Cemeteries (Chart)||-133|
This list of inscriptions, town of Shelton, was copied November, 1934, under the auspices of the F.E.R.A and thw W.P.A. sponsored by the Connecticut State Library, was compiled under the supervision of Charles R. Hale, State Military Necrologist, assisted by Miss Mary H. Babin, Secretary.
Hartford, Connecticut, December 1937.
|1.||Old Coram Cemetery||Coram Hill, south part of town|
|2.||Riverview Cemetery||Swedish part of Coram Hill Cemetery|
|3.||Riverside Cemetery||South part of town|
|4.||Upper White Hills Cemetery||North part of town|
|5.||Lower White Mills Cemetery||1/2 mile south of Upper White Hills Cemetery|
|6.||Long Hill Cemetery||1/2 mile south of Shelton Center|
|7.||Lawn Cemetery||Just south of Huntington Center|
|8.||Congregational Sons of Israel||Wright St. east of River Road|
|9.||St. Paul's Cemetery||Huntington Center|
|10.||Old Juntington Center cemetery||On the farm of Harry B. Brownson, Pool Brook Farm|